Tap into CC’s “Block mentality” like never before with provocative discussion and the chance for an overnight stay at beautiful TreeHouse Point, located in the mountains, just 30 minutes from Seattle.
Hosts Pete ’85 and Judy Nelson ’85
, and their businesses TreeHouse Point and Nelson Treehouse & Supply, are the subject of Animal Planet’s hit show, “TreeHouse Masters
Don’t miss this opportunity to visit one of the most unique locations in the Pacific Northwest and interact with CC faculty, alumni, and friends!
Date: July 19-20, 2014
Time: 10 a.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday
Note: Full directions to TreeHouse Point will be sent to registrants prior to event.
$150 - Includes Saturday lunch, happy hour, and dinner, along with Sunday breakfast and one night lodging at Treehouse Point.
- The treehouses can accommodate up to 14 people, based on double occupancy. Single registrants can bunk with other single registrants. In addition to the 14 guests who can be accommodated in the treehouses, there is space for 12 people to camp.
- Reservations are first-come-first-serve through online registration.
- Campers should bring sleeping bags. Please note: The cost per person is the same whether you are in a treehouse or camping as the registration fee also covers the meals. If a spot opens in the treehouses, you will be contacted about availability in the order in which you registered.
- There is room for 26 people to stay overnight and enjoy the discussion. This event is for alumni; non-alumni guests are limited to one per alumni attendee.
- No children please.
- Refunds are available if we have enough notice to fill your spot.
- The rugged forest environment requires attendees to walk through moderate terrain.
- This event will sell out quickly, so book your spots today!
*Due to space limitations, reservations are subject to confirmation after receipt of payment through the online registration.